Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

uh oh the dress doesn't fit!

Hello Lovelies,

Kim Here! It's about 3 months till Kerry's wedding so I thought I'd check if the bridesmaid dress we bought in the sale 7 months ago still fits. I knew I had put on weight but brushed it under the carpet and didn't think it was as bad as it is, to my horror...THE DRESS DOESN'T FIT.

I don't believe in weighing yourself and getting down to a certain 'weight' because really that doesn't matter. Muscle is more dense than fat therefore, one pound of fat occupies less space in the body than one pound of fat, so you could lose inches but stay the same weight!

I'm actually embarrassed to tell you the measurements, that's how bad I feel it's got. I've gone up around two dress sizes in 6 months and this is what I need to lose before I can fit back into the dress.

The Plan
Walk 45 mins a day
3 full body circuits a week (body weight)
No more takeaways & convenience food.

I'll keep you posted on my progress, what I'm eating and hopefully some progress pictures! Hopefully Kerry will be joining me in this journey to lose her baby weight!

If you have any inch loss ideas leave them in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment