Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Workwear Wants

Hello Lovelies,

Working in a corporate environment means I need to always look well presented and smart. I find it so hard to find fashionable highstreet workwear due to my height (5 ft 9) I find that all the tops are too short in the arms and the dresses are all too short! Because I am also saving to buy a house I want to try and keep the price down so I try and get items I can wear and dress up for work but also wear casually.
Here are a few workwear items I am lusting over at the moment, there is definitely a blue/mint green theme throughout. I will definitely be picking up some of these when I get paid, especially the mint green skirt from newlook! it's such a bargain and it can be worn casually or for work.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I would love seeing/hearing some suggestions on clothing that can be worn casually and for work, leave them below!



No comments:

Post a Comment